Seneca Indian School
This old postcard view shows buildings at the Seneca Indian School about 1908. The Indian School was established in 1869 by Quakers and taken over by the United States government in 1871. For over one hundred years the school operated before being closed in 1980. The land is now owned by the Wyandot Tribe of Oklahoma.
Wanted: More pictures from Wyandotte for display on this site.
Panoramic view of the Indian School, looking south.