Miami, Oklahoma
During the 1930s
View of Main Street (Route 66) in 1938
Next Page ] [ Back To Start ]

.
        This building was called the Mining & Exchange Building during the 1920s and 1930's.  It was the headquarters of the Northeastern Oklahoma Railroad, also.  The building was later called the Robinson Building and now is being re-modeled and will be used for other uses.  The building is at First and N. Main St. in Miami.
Robinson & Wills Clothiers was an early days Miami business.  The store was located next to Milner-Fribley Hardware. These stores were on the west side of Main between Central and First St. intersection of N. Main.  This is about where the thrift store is now located.  Photo courtesy of Pat Waddle.