Wyandotte, Oklahoma during the horse and buggy days. The west side of Main Street is shown and the store shown in the next page is the one with the porch on it. The town was platted in 1896. Prior to that time the village was known as Grand River.
Wyandotte railroad station. This view shows a large group of young boys, possibly from the Indian School. Photo courtesy of L. P.